Saturday, January 1, 2011

As always, on the cutting edge of human interaction...

I'm always saying to myself, "I could write a book about that." I think this about a frightening number of topics, but the truth is, I haven't and probably never will. I still have thoughts and opinions on things, though, and I love to write. When I have a spare hour or three I will spout off on a forum or a comments section if something riles me up, but I'm frustrated by the fleeting nature of the exercise.

I've decided on this New Year's Day, 1/1/11, to accept that even if I never write any of those books about all the topics that fascinate, puzzle or annoy me -- all the parts of my sum -- I can at least establish a place of my own to write about them. I don't care if I'm the only one who ever reads this blog; just knowing that I am at the forefront of this little-known communication tool is satisfaction enough.

Now, about those "chat rooms" I've been hearing about....

No comments:

Post a Comment